Sunday 11 July 2010

OK.


So I have had this blog for almost 6 months I think, even though I haven't told anyone about it. (one would wonder what the point in that is? Yeah me too.)

But I have hardly used it in the last 6 months, so I am going to make a effort to start using it properly again!


I keep starting to write something, and then I will have to run to work, or I will be half way through and then I will get tired and fall asleep and forget about it. I have about 5 blogs that I have started to write and never finished! Fail I know. hehe


So I guess this is just kinda a short wee note to that I am writing up here, because if I write it up here, I will actually do it.


Now that I am back in this side of the world I am going to start doing more videos again, and I am going to tell people about my blog. Maybe I well even have a sneaky contest on here.... one can never be to sure... ;)


So what I hear you asking will be on this mistery blog that no-one actually knows about? I'm not 100% sure. I think just a bit of this and that and the other. Whatever comes into my mind at the time that I sit down to write in it.

It is most likely going to be a random mishmash of things. Might have something to do with dancing, might be about make-up, might be about making things hand made, might be questions and getting your thoughts on things, might be a contest, might just be about whatever I have been doing lately, Might be about travel, might just be reminicing about the past. Honestly don't know.


In the mean time... have a kitten :)


No comments:

Post a Comment