Thursday 12 August 2010

~Halloween~

Halloween is just around the corner!
Last year, I simply didn't have time to get done very much, so I really want to make up for it this year. Hopefully my boxes from the UK will be arriving soon, and then I can get into it!
This is a list of the things that I would like to do this year. I probably won't have time to do all of them, but this is my list so far. If there is any from there that you would like to see, please let me know which one's so that I know what to start working on first.
Also if you have any request's please let me know as well :)

Medusa
Sphinx
Black Widow Spider
Vampire bite's using everday makeup
Vampire Makeup using Everyday makeup (This is a request that I filmed this last year but didn't have time to load it up cos youtube was having issues at the time for me. I am hesitant to load it because there is just so much out for vampires at the moment, but I have it so I may as well put it up!)
How to make your own fake blood
Marie Antoinette
Luis Royo Inspired look
Luis Royo Inspired Gisha
Day of the Dead girl (again I may not do this. I really wanted to do it the year before last, but did not have the right things for it. Last year so many other amazing Guru's did it, that I think it would be silly for me to do it as well)
Mermaid
Poison Ivy
Scare Crow
Corpse Bride
Sally - from Nightmare before Christmas
Betty Boop
Terminator - take #2
Zombie - take #2
Clockwork Orage
Queen of the Damned -Akasha

If there is anything there that you like the sound of and would like to see, please let me know!
And if you have any request's let me know about them too :)
See you all spoon!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment