Monday 6 September 2010

Black Widow Spider Make-up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El562XGf_gk




Halloween look number One for 2010.
Acutally I wanted to do this look last year, but I just didn't have time.

Whatda ya think?

Hope you like it! You damn well better because it gave me the creeps to do it. When I had the lashes on under my eyes, I kept thinking there was something 8 legged on my face. And when then when I had to look for pic's of a black widow spider to put on my finger, I was kept feeling something crawling down my spine, and ever dark spot I saw I'd jump at. Hahaha I'm such a wuss! :D





Here's what I used:




Painterly paint pot by Mac


Red by Star Gazer


Vitamin E Face Mist, by Body Shop


Shark Skin, Shade stick by Mac


#40 (black) Loose Dust by Napoleon
A glitter Gel, or lip balm


Midnight Star by Splash mixed with some Red Sparks! by TKB (both glitters)


Brow and Liner Kit, 02 by Body Shop


Blacktrack fluidline by Mac


Lash Stiletto by Maybelline


Individual lashes




Spidery lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment