Saturday 11 September 2010

Dark Giesha Luis Royo Inspired

Luis Royo has some dark and sometimes disturping images, but they are never the less very beauiful. A lot of his work features woman wearing not much, but they are often strone worrors.
A lot of them have strange body and serface peircings, and tattoos and markings as well. I think they are really beautiful though.
This is my take on one of the Dark Moon 2010 images. You can see the one I used above.
I don't know if that flash of read down the side was there, but I wanted to add it in, because other wise the look is very black and white. You can decide for youself what you would like to do. I think it would be cool to add a bit of red just above the eye and at the top of the brow from the arch to the end. That to me would give it more of a Maiko feel.
From the research I have done, Maiko tend to wear more red than a Geisha.
Products used:
Kryolan Super colour 001 (white)
Ben Nye Setting powder
Mac Painterly, Paint Pot
Coastal Sense 42 Matte shadow - White
Mac Shark Skin, Shade stick
Coastal Sense 42 Matte Shadow - Black
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 glide on eye liner
Coastal Sense 42 Matte Shadow - Red
Body Shop Brow and Liner kit, o2
Maybelline Liquid Liner
Rimmal London 024 Red Diva
Wet n Wild 508a
















I really love this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment