Thursday 28 October 2010

Arg I had so many plans for more halloween looks this year, and I just haven't had time to do them!
I just started work (after moving back to Australia), its been about 3 months of not working since I left the UK (there was a lot of traveling and spending time with both my, and my partners folks in New Zealand before moving back here) and the it's taken it out of me.

So I am enjoying my new job, although there is sooo so much to learn, and I have had alot of homework and things to do after work, and I haven't had much time until now. I am starting to get the hang of things a lot more now, and now have more time to do things after work (and more energy! Do you know how much work takes out of you when you haven't worked for a while? I never did until now! I think that is the longest in my life I have been without a job since I left school haha)
That last few weeks I have been trying to organise all of my aplications and everything I need to apply for school next year (makeup school! Wish me luck! I am up to stage 3! what a mission haha)
Last week was devoted to sorting out my costume for myself and my boyfriend for the Boho Ball last weekend.
Sooooo *this* week I had planned to do as many more halloween tutorials as I could, and get some of the requests I had done .... and now I have been struck down with the lurgy!
I have spend 2 days in bed, and another off work, and everday after I got home I have gone straight to bed, and now the weekend is 2 days ago and I haven't had a chance to do anything!
I am so dissapointed with myself and I feel like I have been a let down.
So I am realllllly sorry, and I am really going to make an effort to set aside more time for any requests that I may get from now on, if I decide to do them.
Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful halloween anyway!
love and laughs,
Manda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment