Sunday 14 October 2012

Game of Thrones Series - The Night's Watch

Here's look two (well, actually look one in order of filming, but look two in order of uploading) in my Game of Thrones series, this look is based on the men of the wall, the crow's, the night's watch.  Protecter's of the realm, the sword in the darkness.


I really like this look.  I do love a smokey eye, and I love glitter.  A silver/black smokey eye, with glitter totally rock's my world ;)
I'm dying to see what happens next in the Song of Fire and Ice series with the men of the wall.  Their numbers are dwindling.  The Lord Commander has taken all of the remaining forces out beyond the wall in hopes of solving a few mysteries and finding out exactly what's been happening out there.  But what will happen on the wall and on our side?  Questions, questions!  Better keep on reading I guess...

In keeping with the face that the men are all surrounded by snow and ice all year round, in summer and in winter, I am going to go right ahead and presume they will have mostly pale skin.  While that's not necessarily the way it works, and often you can get more sunburn when out on snow than you can on a sunny day, (because the light and UV ray's reflect back up off the snow and you get hit with it twice)  All of the men on the wall in the TV series tended to have pale skin, and it represent's the snow to me, so that's why I did the base this way.  If you wanted to add more colour on the cheeks or cheekbone's you of course could.

Here's a look at the video


And Here's what I used:


Too Faced, Shadow Insurance
Mac #Blacktrack Fluid liner
Inglot #454
Inglot #23
Inglot #65
Inglot #30
Inglot #35
Inglot #101R
Urban Decay, 24/7 Glide On #Zero
Inglot #107R for brows
Eye Kandy - Liquid Sugar
Inglot glitter #73
The Body Needs2 - Holo Black
Illamasqua Liquid Metal #Phenomina
Revlon Colour Stay, Liquid Liner
Mascara
Graftobian cream blush, #Peach Blush, Vienna Rose
Mac Mineralised Skin Finish Natural - #Light
NYX #Natural
Illamasqua #Electrify
Inglot AMC Multicolour System Highlighting Powder #83
False Lashes

Hope you enjoyed it!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment